Thursday, December 29, 2005

I cannot believe how not going for a run for a couple of months could have caused my whole body to ache when you decide to pick it up again. Ugh. Soreness in every part of my body. Still, it feels really good after a satisfying run to feel the sweat. Like detox. It's the during that I wonder if I'm mad to be running and running on a treadmil that virtually takes you nowhere even though it says you've been running 3.5km but you're still stuck on the same spot. (Considering how much I've run this year I think it's extremely funny that my good friends had to drag me across the track during my 2.4 in secondary school) I prefer running in the park but lately the weather's been cranky so showers/hot humid weather have to be expected and the smart thing is to run indoors.
Hmm... I like confident guys. Yeah well, who doesn't?
That was a weird bit of randomness.
Man City 0-1 Chelsea. Hooray.
It's really fantastic considering that we lost to them last season in the first game (our only defeat) and then drew 0-0 against them in the second game. And Lamps wasn't playing... Dang league record broken. But Joe Cole's goal keeps the 3 points. Yay!!! And Man U tied with Birmingham... But Liverpool beat Everton.
Also received a letter from LSE saying that there're waiting for more applicants but I'm in their internal short list so even though they haven't given me the offer/accepted grades thing, it's still a piece of good news that I haven't been rejected outright. But I suspect this means that others have been rejected.
I have to go shopping for new clothes again because CNY is coming. I hate navigating through crowds. It seems weird that the christmas season is barely over and you're seeing CNY videos being played on TV and hearing CNY songs in shops. I shall go mad soon. One more gong xi... (Not that I've been out since the 25th) Slacking at home reading the Word and the Chelsea book. Dad told me not to buy a dress because it won't look nice on me. Honestly. His frankness leaves much to be desired. Definitely not one to mince his words.